May 23, 2008

how can i sue Tag?

I am so pissed off with Tag-Heuer. I dive not deeper than 30 meters and its leaked!! So much for 'Water Resistant 200m Tested' eh?

So I brought it to Time International to get it repaired and they gave me a 3,5 million ruphs quotation!


I said to the Service Assistant ‘What the heck?? It supposed to be water resistant 200m, and I only dive to 30m and its leaked; now I have to pay that much for the repair? I think you owe me a technical explanation here Miss..'

And she said
‘it might be water resistant 200m but it might not resist 200m pressure'

!*&^?!*#$%?%^?
So i said of course it's not dear, by the way its bar for pressure not meter, secondly with 200 bar pressure I would’ve been dead by now, exploded.. leave alone this f*ckin watch. Depth rating of 200 meters or resistant to 21 bar pressure whatever, the fact: it’s leaked at 30m!!'

Oooh this girl is driving me nuts.
Anyway, if you open your open water manual page 102 Dive Equipment chapter, there is a picture of this watch as a sample of water resistant watch. Just be careful with your scuba diving timepiece whatever the brand is, don't trust it just like that in a snap of a finger as it might not be THAT ‘tough’.