Sep 4, 2008

Don't wake the Tigress! (lol)

Some say seitan is leaving back to his homeland (hell) because Ramadhan is coming, but why the temptation to make sins is not less an inch?
Sometimes i think i need to enroll in anger management class but some other times i think these people i’ve been swearing at deserves to get the humiliation.. besides i hardly have my mood swings.

Don’t get me wrong, forgiving is easy, but giving up my rights? You’ve got to be kidding me if you think i would remain silent.

But then again, it’s fasting month now, a beneficial time of reflection & purification for all of us. So why don’t you just give me what is my right and if you’ll excuse me.. i need to purify my soul in this holy month.

Oh.. one more thing, can we stay away from each other for at least 30 days please? Thank you.