Jun 17, 2008

The Unessential no.3

1. What's one thing that would instantly make you dislike a man?
~ ungentleman-like behavior. Boys put this in your pipe and smoke it! 
2 What do you do when you need to relax? 
~ chill with my ipod (b4 it's broken), read my favorite magz, watch good dvds go for a leisurely walk with friends 
3 Why do you think there is war in the world? 
~ Hatred, politics?
4 If you won a lot of money on the lottery, what would you buy first? 
~ a circus?
5 Would it change your life
~ a little
6 What was the last thing you purchased? 
~ Gatra magz 
7 What do you do when you're stressed out? 
~ take a bath, play soft music, lay down in bed, read a book 
8 Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else? 
~ I think I would. Well, not now.. but maybe when I become a mom :D 
9 Do you believe in Aliens? 
~ aliens like Alien Cruise? 
10 Could you forgive a boyfriend or girlfriend who physically hurt you? 
~ absolutely No 
11 What's your greatest fear in life? 
~ wasting my life 
12 Do you have a best friend? 
~ i do
13 Is it a guy or a girl? 
~ both 
14 Do you think parents should stay together for the kids? 
~ of course. But if parents have to split up its important to stay friends 
15 Can money buy happiness? 
~ well, la felicità non costa niente they say
16 Are you looking forward to anything? 
~ yep, looking forward to receive this carreer changing letter, at the moment.
17 Write some lyrics from the song you’re listening to
~ What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but what if it don't?
18 Do you open up to people easily? 
~ not really.. tho sometimes its difficult to button-my-lips so-the-secret-don’t-slip when I met a nice person to chat with 
19 Has anyone paid you a compliment today? 
~ yep
20 Has anyone upset you in the last week? 
~ no, not last week 
21 Are you close to your parent(s)? 
~ I am daddy’s little girl!
22 What's the best thing about you? 
~ that I don’t have the best thing :D 
23 Do you think you would be a good parent? 
~ definitely 
24 Are you a forgiving person? 
~ uhum... but forgiveness also has its limits 
25 What is in store for your future
~ you tell me